PAC(Polyanaionic Cellulose), which is a water-soluble cellulose ether derivative prepared by chemical modification of natural cellulose. It is an important water-soluble cellulose ether. It is usually used in its sodium salt and is widely used in petroleum Drilling, especially salt water wells and offshore oil drilling.
Polyanionic cellulose is widely used and can be used in all industries available for carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) to provide more stable application performance.
1. Can be used as a textile yarn in the textile industry instead of starch gauze sizing agent;
2. Paper pulp by adding pulp, can improve the paper’s longitudinal strength and smoothness, improve the paper’s oil resistance and ink absorption;
3. Daily chemical industry for the preparation of soap and synthetic detergent;
4. Rubber industry as latex stabilizer;
5. In addition, in the fine chemical processing such as paint, food, cosmetics, ceramic powder, leather, etc., as a thickening agent, emulsion stabilizer, crystal forming preventing agent, thickener, binder, suspending agent, water retaining agent, Dispersant and so on.
1. High degree of substitution: Substitution value 0.85-1.4.
2. Heat stability: the stability of the aqueous solution below 80 ℃, when the temperature is as high as close to 150 ℃ can still show a certain viscosity and can be maintained for about 48h.
3. Acid and alkali resistance: PH value in the 3-11 range of stable performance, can be applied to all kinds of polar harsh environment.
4. Good compatibility: with other cellulose ethers, water-soluble adhesives, softeners, resins, etc. can be compatible; when the degree of substitution of PAC more than 1.2, gradually show oil-soluble.
5. Good solubility: with a simple mixing device can be quickly dissolved in cold water and hot water; hot water dissolution faster; instant PAC within a few minutes can be fully dissolved, greatly improving the use of convenience And production efficiency.
6. Good stability: PAC aqueous solution with light stability, longer shelf life; anti-bacterial mildew performance, no fermentation.
7. Very low usage: Due to the high degree of substitution and high stability of the PAC itself, it is only 30% to 60% of the amount of carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) in the same environment, at a certain extent Lower the cost of the use of the enterprise. Has a high cost advantage; while saving the consumption of raw materials, with high economic and social benefits.
8. Polyanionic cellulose (PAC) is the main raw material of refined cotton, its own pharmacological effects, in the physical harmless, green production technology.
9. Polyanionic cellulose can be used for downhole operations in deep wells.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator